6 Tips for Designing Killer Infographics
Remember when we talked about the 7 Tips to Creating a Perfect Infographic for your PR Campaign? You’ve got your story, you’ve got your stats and you’re excited to start sharing them on Facebook and Pinterest…right? How do you take all of this amazing information and display it in a way that is so visually amazing, that everyone will want to share it with their coworkers and friends?
Here’s how to take that info from drab to fab!
Download the graphic!
- August 9, 2016 Data Visualization: What Makes a Great Infographic? Posted in PR Industry Trends, Measurement & Analytics
- January 22, 2014 3 Must-See Infographics If You Work in Wine Posted in Digital Marketing, PR Industry Trends, Wine, Food & Nutrition, The Booze Bin
- June 28, 2016 The Power of Packaging: How to Win Over the Hearts and Minds of Consumers Posted in Wine, Food & Nutrition
- September 10, 2014 How To Enjoy Craft Cider – Infographic Posted in Wine, Food & Nutrition, The Booze Bin
- June 23, 2015 Heat up your summer branding campaign Posted in Branding
- January 9, 2014 6 Behind the Scenes Lessons of a Video Gone Viral Posted in Digital Marketing, Healthcare
About Erin Hurley-Brown:
With over a decade of experience within the creative marketplace, Erin brings excellent cross-functional collaboration skills and has demonstrated the ability to achieve business results through the utilization of multiple electronic mediums. At PadillaCRT, Erin is dedicated to building creative strategies and delivering success for her clients. With her background in illustration and design, Erin brings a broad range of talent to the agency. Her work includes everything from creative concepts and strategy development, to designing marketing collateral and identity systems, and she has extensive experience with interactive.